Our contributors may provide us with personal information when accessing the Regional Studies, including information provided when registering website, reporting any problem with the site, or requesting content or any other information from the editorial team; and also while corresponding with any member from the Regional Studies team via email. Personal information from contributors/ authors may be collected in the following forms:
– Contact details such as name, email address, postal address and telephone number;
– Educational, nationality and professional information;
– Comments, feedback, posts and other content submitted;
– Location information, such as provided through a mobile app.
Regional Studies may collect this information directly from the concerned author/contributor when registering for an event or engaging with our services.
How is this information used?
Personal information collected at any stage during the publication process by the Regional Studies staff is used solely for the purposes as stated below:
– Administrative communication
– Event alerts
– Future publication engagement opportunities
– Social media profiling of our authors